Hello everyone, The club 5 once again welcome you. These are some of the travel tips for those people who are thinking to visit Badrinath. Kindly visit our blog to check out the places to visit, the history behind Badrinath Dham etc.
click here to check out our blog: http://www.theclub5.com/char-dham-part-1-badrinath/
The route to Badrinath Dham:
Haridwar – Rishikesh – Deoprayag – Kirtinagar – Shrinagar – Rudraprayag – Gauchar – Karnaprayag – Nandprayag – Chamoli – Birahi – Pipalkoti – Garur Ganga – Helang – Joshimath – Vishnuprayag – Govindghat – Pandukeshwar – Hanumanchatti – Badrinath.
The route to Badrinath Dham is very tiring and we will guide you to travel via an SUV if you are thinking to travel on your own vehicle. one can also visit Auli and experience the wonderful ropeway, Valley of flowers, and Hemkund Sahib. Stay tuned with us and check out the blogs on these places before you visit.
USEFUL TRAVEL TIPS:
- Try avoiding self-drive, unless you are having good experience to drive on hills.
- One must carry woolens while going because at night it becomes very cold.
- Do not visit the place in the autumn season because this route is prone to landslides.
- You will have to cross a nala on the way to Badrinath(15 km before Joshimath), so try to cross that nala early in the morning because the flow of water is less at that time.
- Try to avoid driving at night because the roads are very narrow and not in a good condition.
- If you are traveling by your own vehicle then try to travel via a petrol vehicle because sometimes diesel is not available in Joshimath.
- If you are thinking to visit Mana Pass then do apply for the permit before reaching and then do visit the SDM Joshimath office for the permit.
- If you are thinking to visit Mana Pass then you will require strictly an SUV vehicle having good power engine (4×4) and should be in good condition.
- One should call the Chamoli district helpline number (013-72251437) to keep themselves updated with the road and weather condition ahead.